Thursday, April 16, 2009

GAGA REPEATS IT AGAIN!

Okay so if you know Lia then you kno I love Lady gaga BUT i just have to say 1 thing.....

Lady gaga I love you and im sorry but i have to put this on blast.....

I love Gaga's style & swagg but she constantly repeats the same shit lmao i think im the only 1 that peep it....check it out

1. Repeated Stockings



2. Repeated Black Jacket



3. Repeated Black spandex 1 shoulder top (who repeates what they wear on their album cover lmfao NO GOOD GAGA!)



4. REPEATED UNDIES!!!! EWWW UN FUCKING LADY LIKE...ur a gaga 4 this without the lady lmao



5. Repeated black open toe shoes



6. Repeated tan shoes



SOME1 PLZZ TALK TO HER LMFAOOOOO!!!!!!!!! CUZ SHES ODEINNNNNNN SMH

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of fashionable shoes referred here are my favorite. I have a huge collection of shoes. Boots are my most favorite. I also love heels and pumps. Here the shoes are really so stunning. I love to wear fashionable shoes with my long denim skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. lsm99 คาสิโนออนไลน์ที่มีความหลากหลายเรื่องของเกมเป็นอย่างมากเพราะมีเกมให้เลือกเล่นมากกว่า 10,000 เกมมีรีวิววิธีเล่นให้ทุกวันอีกด้วย
    lsm99 เว็บตรง
    lsm99
    lsm99
    lsm99 สล็อต
    sa168vip

    ReplyDelete

POST YOUR COMMENTS

COME BACK AGAIN

Tell your friends how great this blog is now and what its about to be.....