Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shaved Heads!




So alot of ppl had been shaving their heads now i guess shaved heads are in. Like India Arie said "I am not my hair, The true beauty is beneath that" and i totally agree with her.

Here are some pics of "TRUE BEAUTY"

1. India Arie



2. Amber Rose



3. Kesh



Okay so if you know Lia then you know she shaved the left side of her head also lol. I dont know why I dont what i was thinking i just looked in the mirror 1day and said "hmmm maybe i shuould shave my head, That would look so cool & weird" and i dont care much for hair anyway lol and 10 minutes later i did lol.

I only wore it out for 2 weeks but if u didnt see heres a pic of it right after i shaved it.



And here's a pic of it after i gave myself blond streaks



I have no clue what i was thinking all i k no is that i hate it now and u can thank that 1st pic up top for inspiring me lol.

8 comments:

POST YOUR COMMENTS

COME BACK AGAIN

Tell your friends how great this blog is now and what its about to be.....