Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh La La American Apparel


For those who kno Lia knows how much she loves American Apparel. Shortly before she was fired back in December lmao she started wearing these little hoochie spandex dresses from AA. lol Well thats Lia for ya.

1) Cotton Seersucker Bloomers. $25 for a pair of cutesy undergarments that, should they come into my possession, would be worn as shorts. I'm not the cutesy type, but I'm sure I could toughen 'em up a bit.


2) Tie Dye Interlock Pencil Skirt. Pencil skirts are typically part of fairly put-together outfits, while tie dye is by definition relaxed. So yes, I'm a fan of the contrast in this skirt.


3) Unisex Denim Jacket. I like denim jackets, but the black color here makes it classic and more chic than the typical pale blue faded denim.


4) Super Sheer Circle Scarf. I was lusting over this scarf in solid form, but the sheer version is even cooler. Not to mention more appropriate for the upcoming warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

POST YOUR COMMENTS

COME BACK AGAIN

Tell your friends how great this blog is now and what its about to be.....